Are You Looking for a Lawyer Who Gets Gaming and Small Business?
Griffin, Georgia Geek Lawyers Will Support and Help You Grow Your Business
A knowledgeable lawyer is an essential partner to any new business, especially one that is just getting started. The most important thing is to find someone who meshes well with your business and understands the needs of your industry.
At The Geek Lawyer, our team of attorneys and CPAs in Griffin, Georgia is dedicated to small business law by day, and in our spare time, we’re legal geeks dedicated to pop culture, gaming, and sci-fi. Our experienced team will help you avoid legal problems that could damage your business later.
Small businesses can be prey to misunderstandings, accidents, or breaches. Don’t wait until you must fight your way out of a legal clash to find an attorney you trust to defend your business. The Geek Lawyer can assist you with the day-to-day functions of your business and help you escape the dangerous pitfalls that might be lurking. Here are some of the services our team provides – at extremely affordable rates – to gamers who operate (or want to start) their own small businesses:
- Forming a business. Did you know there are many ways to structure your small business? We’ll help you choose the right one.
- Securing operating capital. If you need to come up with some cash for daily operations, we’ll brainstorm some options for you.
- Leasing office or operating space. Are you outgrowing your kitchen table or garage? We’ll help you find a new space to conduct business.
- Government compliance. Not sure what the rules are, or what you need to do to follow them? We’ll let you know.
- Franchising. Thinking of distributing your product through a franchisor? We’ll give you the ins and outs of franchising.
- Contracts. Need to review or draft contracts with vendors, clients, and employees, but don’t speak legalese? We’ll plow through the legal jargon.
- Tax advice and filing. Would you rather be gaming than doing your taxes? Our CPAs are proficient at both.
- Dispute resolution. If you’re getting sued or are involved in some other type of legal issue, we have experience with many types of dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration, and litigation.